The policy of Security de Bankia establishes as one of its top priorities our clients' data protection. For this it adds high security standards to its applications and systems and it implements the most advanced protective measures in order to look after the confidentiality and integrity of the information.
- All the information that is transmits between the PC of the client, mobile devices, digital and applications tablets owned by Bankia and our systems via internet uses the protocol ">SSL-128 bits. This encrypted protocol prevents a third party from accessing the above-mentioned information flow.
- Use of a digital certificate issued by VeriSign, an international certification authority, guarantees that you are connected to Bankia. A digital certificate is a digital document protected by cryptographic techniques that guarantees identities on the internet.
- Our computer systems are protected from the exterior by a system of firewalls, anti-virus and anti-intrusion software programmes, that avoid any attack and isolate the software environment.
- At Bankia we carry out a constant monitoring of all applications and an immediate follow-up of incidences in our Internet service.
- All the information stored is physically isolated with maximum security measures, likewise the regularly made back-up copies guarantee the supervision of these data.
Besides all of this, because of the changing technological environment in which we find ourselves, we are in an ongoing process of evolution of our electronic, physical and logical security techniques.
If you have any doubt about Security of Oficina Internet, Oficina Móvil or applications owned by Bankia, do not hesitate in contacting us on our Customer Service phone number 902 24 68 10.