Millions of Bankia customers benefit from the NO FEES scheme.
Only for having direct billing its salary or pension, be under 26 years old or to have 1,000 stock of Bankia deposited in our company, will not pay fees of service*:
- Without fees in maintenance and administration of the receiving account of salary or pension, of the account linked to the securities account in which exists at least 1,000 stock of Bankia or in its child or young account.
- Without fees in the registration, issuance, tenancy or renewal of a basic debit card or standard for every holder and associated with the account (for clients between 14 and 25 years will be exempt the Tarjeta Débito Joven Bankia " " regardless of the associated account).
- No fees on deposits of domestic cheques in euros into the stated account.
- Without fees in transfers in euros so much nationals as to member states of the made EU until an amount of 50,000 € and with IBAN / BIC correct and valid, issued from the account via ATMs, Oficina Internet or Telephone Banking. Except for customers with directly credited pensions, whose orders are processed from the branch at no fee.
The exención se applies automatically, for it que no will have to request nor to fill no document.
* Just for Bankia customers, that are individual consumers in accordance with terms and conditions. Registered via public notary. Available at Bankia branches and on Bankia.es.