Financial solutions for your needs
Contact your manager
- Structured of Investment. Structured of Financing. Commitment for the innovation.
Structured products are combinations of traditional financial instruments and derivatives which can enable us to design investment, financing or hedging operations to suit each customer.
The experience gained is these years, by the team of Bankia's structuring, we allow putting at your disposal numerous financial solutions set aside for satisfy specific needs. Our innovative goal enables us to constantly generate new investment and financing ideas.
In addition to offering our customers the newest and most suitable products for their needs, we offer an advisory service to help deal with the accounting, tax and legal impact of the contracting of the structure and we provide support in the monitoring of the structures performance (including daily online valuations if required) or support in the implementation of risk monitoring models.
For more information, contact your Bankia manager.
Structured Products of Investment
Investors wishing to place their stakes on the performance of a specific underlying (interest rate, stock market, inflation, etc.) but wish to limit their risk by protecting all or part of the capital investment or by ensuring a minimum yield, will find their greatest ally in our structured investment products.
By using structured products, you can also leverage an investment, increasing its potential profitability -and its risk-.
You can set out to your idea and we will design the product that better is adapted to your objectives. The underlying structure can be:
- Stock market indices
- Interest rates
- Spanish or European inflation
- Raw materials
Structured Products of Financing
Structured Products of Financing can have two objectives:
- Cover the risk of the borrower or issuer, minimising the risk of increased financial costs and correlating these costs with the income statement.
- Initial saving on financial costs, taking on some risk of this financial cost.
Notable among the first are classic products such as variable interest rate, with a maximum (cap) or with a maximum and minimum (collar), or loans with interest rates linked to inflation.
Products that allow cost savings in exchange for taking on greater risks also incorporate the sale of options.
Some classic products are:
- Structures with a low fixed rate, which change to a higher fixed rate or to a variable rate if a certain event occurs (i.e. the Euribor reaches a certain level).
- Structures with low fixed rates that can be amortised early by the counterparty.
- Structures with low rates that can incorporate a high payment on maturity if a certain financial event occurs (i.e. the dollar reaches a certain level).
The range is so varied as your needs. Bankia can design the structured product of financing that best meets your needs.