Tarjeta Iberia Sendo Business
A Visa Card and an American Express
For the same price, to make the most of your company's representation expenses
- It facilitates the management of your company's representation fees. Identifies expenses per cardholder Two cards: a Visa Card and an American Express Card.
Features of the card
The Iberia Sendo Business Card is a pack made up of two complementary cards, one of brand American Express® and another of brand Visa. Two cards that share:
- A single limit.
- An annual fee.
- A monthly statement.
Advantages of the Iberia Sendo Business Card
- It facilitates the management of your company's representation expenses without the need to have cash on your premises.
- It allows greater control of expenses, thanks to a monthly detailed statement to the holder and the company for expense monitoring and control.
- Free insurances associated with the card: accident and travel assistance.
- Possibility of choosing between Classical or Gold cards, both of which provide total coverage in businesses and at ATMs all over the world.
- The card also can issue with the functionality TPA (Card Intercity Air Shuttle), interesting for anyone who use frequently the air bridge between Madrid and Barcelona.
On Business or Avios points
With the Iberia Sendo Business American Express® card you will obtain double points. Moreover, the company decides who gets the points earned for paying with the card. These points can be used to buy Iberia flights.
- If they are allocated to the company, it obtains On Business Points, that are assigned when registering the company in the On Business Programme.
- If they are allocated to the employee/beneficiary of the card they obtain Avios, that are assigned in the Iberia Plus account associated with Iberia Sendo Business Cards .
In both cases, every time you use the American Express® card to pay your purchases, you will obtain double points.
The Iberia Plus Company or Avios points will be exchanged for free flights with Iberia, rental cars, hotels, etc.
|On Business Points||1 point for every € 18||1 point for every € 9|
|Avios||1 Avio for every € 2||1 Avio for every € 1|