Bankia covers the exchange rate risk of your operations in currency
For payments related to imports and collections deriving from exports
- At any time, via Bankia Online Business
- Securely and immediately
- Consult the historical record of contractings made
- Download online the supporting document of each contracting
We are specialists in companies
Bankia offers your company customised products for managing the interest rate risk of your financing.
We have a wide range of tailor-made products and strategies that allow you to limit the exchange rate risk in spot, forward and options markets. In addition, can contract easily your exchange insurances and changes of counted in Bankia Online Business.
Protects the personal assets of the company's directors against claims for damages caused to the company, to the shareholders or to third parties as a consequence of management errors.
Comprehensive Business Insurance
An insurance policy addressed to covering any damages that the company may suffer after a catastrophe or any public liability which it may incur, protecting the company's assets and the continuity of its activity.
It insures against economic harm deriving from the company's obligation to compensate as a result of any public liability it may have incurred for damages caused to third parties due to error or negligence.
Employment Pension Plans
Savings system for long-term provision with significant tax advantages for both the company and the employees.
Life Assurance Collectives
The most flexible solutions, always in line with the collective workers' agreement or equivalent provision, and ensuring proper disclosure of the company's legal obligations to its staff in the event of death or permanent disability.
Early Retirement Insurance
An early retirement system provides solutions for excess staff, when they are older, creating a series of complements to the state pension fund with the aim of upholding employees' wage levels.
What are the principal company pension provisions available in Bankia?
At Bankia we have employment pension plans.
An employment pension plan is a long-term saving-prevision system promoted by an SME or a company for its employees. In order to be a participant in an employment pension plan proposed by a promoter, the essential requirement is the existence of a working relationship with that promoter.
What are the tax advantages of employment pension plans?
Employment pension plans enjoy favourable taxation:
- For the company: the contributions made by the company are deductible from corporation tax, although it is essential that those contributions are attributed fiscally to the worker.
- For shareholders: the contributions of the promoter increase the contribution basis to the Social Security Institute. The contributions received from the promoter have a neutral effect on the Personal Income Tax base (the contributions are attributed fiscally as earned income but in turn reduce Personal Income Tax base by the same amount). On the other hand, the contributions made by the participant reduce Personal Income Tax. The total contributions cannot exceed 8,000 euros. The tax allowance will be the lesser of the following two amounts: the contributed amount (with a limit of 8,000 euros) or 30% of net yields of the work and economic activities.
- The contributions that they can not be object of reduction for exceeding the relative limit of 30% will be able to be reduced in the 5 following financial years.
Which are the main Bankia derivatives?
The main interest rate derivatives marketed by Bankia are Caps and IRS or Swaps.