Employment Pension Plans
This is a long term saving-pension scheme promoted by a company, organisation or corporation for its employees. By making contributions and the subsequent capitalisation system, you will obtain benefits when the covered contingencies take place.
- To complement employee’s retirement funds.
- Optimise wage costs (contributions are exempt from social security contributions; therefore, the business wage cost is equal to the amount of the contribution).
- To provide tax breaks.
- To motivate all employees.
- To offer an alternative to other social benefits.
- Less costly form of remuneration than monetary remuneration, since the amount contributed:
- Reduces the Taxable Base of Corporate Income Tax.
- Does not increase the Calculation Base for Social Security Contributions.
- You do not have to have withholdings for your personal income tax done, like with other types of benefits in kind.
- Has a neutral effect on their income, since on the one hand, the company’s contribution increases their taxable base, but on the other hand they benefit from the reductions applicable to pension plans.
- No withholdings on account of P.I.T.
- Participation in the scheme can also be extended to partners working in the employment plans promoted in the area of cooperative and employment entities, if so stipulated in the specifications of the plan promoted by the company. In these cases, the promoting company may make contributions in favour of the stated participating partners, without prejudice to their own contributions to these pension plans.
- Specific financial regime for disabled persons.
- Lower commissions than individual pension systems: approximately 60% less.
Aims of this system of social savings system:
Tax breaks for the company
Tax breaks for workers
Insurance brokered by BANKIA MEDIACIÓN Operador de Banca-Seguros Vinculado, S.A.U. (NIF A-40148884) and registered office at Pº Castellana 189, 28046 Madrid. Registered in the special administrative registry of insurance brokers of the Directorate-General for Insurance and Pension Funds with the code OV-0034. Subscribed agency contracts of insurance with Mapfre Spain, Mapfre Overall Risks, Bankia Mapfre Life and S.A. NOSTRA Life. Financial liability insurance and financial capacity covered according to current legislation.