We support you in your business relationships, start-to-finish.
- Selling on credit is becoming increasingly common, both for companies and for individuals with commercial operations. This means that the risks from insolvencies and non-payment of financial obligations are also increasing.
- The purpose of credit insurance is to allow the commercial risks described above to be transferred to the insurers, allowing companies that sell on credit to protect their sales against the risk of non-payment.
- Provides security for collecting on repayment of credit.
- It allows knowing anomalous situations of the clients thanks to the information and credit rating of these, indicating advisable limts of credit.
- Insurance with flexible contracting, allowing it to be adjusted to the needs of each customer.
- It includes an all-inclusive collection management service.
Insurance brokered by BANKIA MEDIACIÓN Operador de Banca-Seguros Vinculado, S.A.U. (NIF A-40148884) and registered office at Pº Castellana 189, 28046 Madrid. Registered in the special administrative registry of insurance brokers of the Directorate-General for Insurance and Pension Funds with the code OV-0034. Insurance agency contracts signed with Mapfre España, Mapfre Global Risks and Bankia Mapfre Vida. Financial liability insurance and financial capacity covered according to current legislation.