Early Retirement Insurance
An early retirement system provides solutions for excess staff, when they are older, creating a series of complements to the state pension fund with the aim of upholding employees' wage levels.
- The quantification of annuities is established as a complement to public benefits that each employee will receive individually, with the aim of reaching the agreed or negotiated wage level.
- These insurance policies are established through temporary income or annuities, or a combination of both, through the payment of a single premium.
- The reception by staffs and union representatives has been proven to be much better when a system of dismissals with these characteristics is planned, as a less tense climate is created for negotiations, a circumstance that favours their amenable conclusion.
- The cost for the company is usually lower than that which would be paid by legal dismissal proceedings.
- Staff's surplus: through a system of early retirements, via complements to the public provisions that allow maintaining the wage level of the worker until the retirement or its death.
- Staff's rejuvenation: via provisions of capitals that allow addressing future remodelling of the staff.
Bankia offers quick and efficient systems if your company has troubles with:
Insurance brokered by BANKIA MEDIACIÓN Operador de Banca-Seguros Vinculado, S.A.U. (NIF A-40148884) and registered office at Pº Castellana 189, 28046 Madrid. Registered in the special administrative registry of insurance brokers of the Directorate-General for Insurance and Pension Funds with the code OV-0034. Insurance agency contracts signed with Mapfre España, Mapfre Global Risks and Bankia Mapfre Vida. Financial liability insurance and financial capacity covered according to current legislation.