Tipo de Cambio
We put at your disposal range of products and designed strategies customised that they allow limiting the risk of exchange rate.
The objective of these products is adapt to your needs and to your risk profile.
- Spot Market: the client settles its positions in foreign currency up to two trade days after the value date.
- Forwards Market: the client ensures the purchase or sale of a certain currency in a future date and to a previously stipulated price, regardless of the evolution that has this currency.
- Options Market: for our clients we quote on the stock exchange both Plain Vanilla options and Exotic option structures, the latter free of cost.
Buy/sell of forward exchange
Ensures the change of a currency to a certain term. In this way, the price is fixed at the time of the contract and remains unchanging to date of maturity of the operation, regardless of the evolution of the currency.
- Advantages: uncertainty total absence.
- Disadvantages: it does not make good use of the evolution of the market to its favour (in the event of producing).
Derived from exchange rate (options and futures)
Limits the exchange rate of the currency within a range and of a possible evolution of the market to your favour, in exchange for assuming a certain risk.
We design customised strategies and without cost for you: Tunnel, Cancelable Tunnel, Forward Plus, Range Reset Forward and Accumulator.