Management all-inclusive service and financing
of the suppliers payment
- Provides suppliers with an additional source of financing. Avoids the cost of issuing cheques/promissory notes. Improvement your conditions with suppliers
It manages in its entirety in an agile way, simple and efficient payments to your suppliers. Bankia Confirming offers a service whereby you frees of all the administrative tasks of payments that you must carry out to your suppliers, offering to these the possibility of contributing liquidity through the advance of those payments.
Confirming types Bankia
Confirming Standard: management of payment of invoices. Bankia sends to your suppliers fee-paying notifications in favour accompanied by an offer of advance of invoices. Suppliers can choose to request the advance payment of invoices or wait for collection at maturity.
Confirming with Postfinancing: a variable is considered of the Confirming Standard. In this case, arrived the maturity of the bill the issuer (Bankia's client) requests a fee-paying deferment to Bankia.
Confirming Early Payment: the issuer carries out the demand payment to the supplier regardless of the maturity date of the bill. Bankia him finances this demand payment. Thus you will be able to obtain a discount for early payment.
Advances requested in Bankia accounts will be paid at the moment they are applied for.
If you are already a Bankia customer, it enters in your Online Bankia Business for:
- Consult the payment notifications and financing offers that have been issued for you.
- Request an advance on individual or overall invoices (automatic advance).
- Update your basic details.
If you are not yet a Bankia customeraccess Supplier Reverse Factoring for:
- View the basic status of the invoices sent by your customers to Bankia.
- Access your Online Bankia Supplier and view and/or pay your invoices.
- Register you in the Online Bankia Supplier.
- It builds loyalty the relationship with your suppliers offering them a source of liquidity under advantageous conditions
- It saves administrative costs and financial because of manipulation of documents
- It optimises the control and planning of the financial needs
- Avoids the incidences brought about by the direct billing
- It strengthens your image before suppliers
- It homogenises your payment system to suppliers
- Possibility of carrying out all the management from your branch via Oficina Internet Empresas
Frequently Asked Questions
I can cancel orders? You can cancel provided that the supplier DOES NOT have them early.
How you can inform my suppliers on some invoices? Via the Focus of Attention to Suppliers (CAP) in the telephone 902 931 560, in Bankia Online Business for clients and Bankia Online not to clients.
I can obtain some type of economic compensation for willing financings? Yes, according to the degree of use you can establish a percentage of allocation.