Consult and advance payment of invoices
That have been communicated by your customers
- Check the status of your invoices. You'll receive payment in advance, thus removing the credit risk. You have a source of unlimited financing.
You will be able to achieve immediate liquidity anticipating communicated invoices for your clients thanks to the Bankia Confirming for Suppliers
Via Bankia Online Business for clients and of Bankia Online Supplier not to clients, can consult fee-paying notifications and offers of financing that they have been issued to your favour, requesting the advance of the invoices in a punctual way individually or overall, in an automatic way.
Advances requested in Bankia accounts will be paid at the moment they are applied for.
If you are already a Bankia customer, it enters in your Online Bankia Business for:
- Consult the payment notifications and financing offers that have been issued for you.
- Request the advance of the invoices in an individual or overall way (automatic advance).
- Update your basic details.
If you are not yet a Bankia customeraccess Supplier Reverse Factoring for:
- Agility and speed in the early charge of your invoices without banking risk consumer spending. Without impact in your CIRBE and without previous classification
- In the event of advance, disappearance of the default risk (without recourse)
- Possibility of consulting and requesting the advance via the website of Bankia
- Information of the receivable invoices, amounts, maturities (Centre Attention to Suppliers 902 931 560 and Bankia Online Business)
- Possibility of punctual or automatic advances so that all invoices are early without administrative steps
Frequently Asked Questions
How can expedite the advance of the payments? Signing a contract of automatic advance, paying directly pay into the an account of Bankia and via Bankia Online Companies.
Who assumes the risk? For suppliers the advance is without recourse.
How can give information on me some invoices? Via the Costumer Service Centre (CAP) in the telephone 902 931 560 and through the Online Bankia Business for clients and Oficina Internet suppliers not to client.