Cuenta de Crédito
Finance your company's working capital
Whenever you like and at minimum cost
- The simplest form of Short-term Financing. You can draw on the capital according to your company's needs. You only pay interest on the amount required.
In a Credit Account it is granted a limit of credit availability for any economic or financial need that you can have, being able to channel all your charge operations and payments, as though it was a current account.
Is the product of financing that covers your liquidity gaps between charges and payments, with the aim of attending sporadic situations of short-term financing.
It is, therefore, the simplest form of short-term financing. Suitable for specific financing needs caused by companies' cycles.
Within the Credit Account you can negotiate Reductions to the Limit. Nos adapt to your needs at all times.
Similarly you offer the possibility of Making more flexible the Financial Terms and Conditions, that is, make more flexible the prices for stretches of term or amount, or the commission percentage of not arranged by term or amount.
Advantages of the Credit Account
- Is a product of use financing free to attend your treasury needs.
- Indefinite validity contract that will avoid notarial intervention costs in the renewals.
- You guarantees a ?mattress? of financing at your disposal at any time.
- You will help to cover the gaps between the charges and the payments of your economic activity.
- Flexibility in economicconditions, prices for stretches of term or amount and commission percentage of not arranged by term or amount.
- All the unified operations in an only account, being able to use for this your current current account.
- Facility to link other working capital products within the same policy, as a Commercial Discount, Comercio Exterior Facility, Avales Facility, among others.
Frequently asked questions:
¿Why can need a Credit Account?
To have a credit limit of use free, for any need that you can have.
¿What type of fees has?
The credit accounts have following fees:
- Formalisation fee: Is yielded in the granting of the financing on the maximum limit of the credit.
- Fee for balance not willing: Is applied on the balance not had the maximum limit of the agreed credit.
- Fee of exceeded: Is applied for the suppositions in which the granted maximum limit is exceeded.
¿What interests applies?
- Interest Payable: Price that is charged for the credit used.
- Receivable Interest: Compensation package for the credit balances.