Línea de cofinanciación Instituto Catalán de Finanzas
Financing of inversionesy working capital
Made by companies with headquarters or operations in Catalonia
- Risk and I anchor shared between Bankia and the Catalan Institute of Finance (ICF). Broad repayment installments. Amount until 10 million euros by payee.
Advantages of the Line of co-financing with ICF
Bankia and ICF have signed a line of co-financing for loans anchored at 50% and with the shared risk in the same proportion, operation to operation, with the aim of financing jointly projects of based companies in Catalonia.
The signature of the operations with the final payee is made only with Bankia.
Terms and Conditions of the Line of co-financing with ICF
- Beneficiaries: companies with company headquarters or operations in Catalonia, regardless of the place where the investment is lied. They are excluded holding companies and of property, insurer and financial sectors.
- Financeable projects: working capital investment projects and needs. They are excluded the refinanciaciones.
- Amount of the operations: between 1 and 10 million euros by payee.
- Repayment term: the term of the operations can fluctuate between 1 and 10 years for the financing of investments and between 1 and 3 years for the financing of working capital. Are permitted deficiencies.
- Type: loan.