Línea ICO Internacional 2017
This Facility provides financing for investments in fixed assets
And liquidity needs outside the country
- Cars with a price not exceeding 30,000 euros. VAT linked to the investment. Fixed or variable interest rate.
This facility provides the financing of investments in fixed assets, products and liquidity needs outside the country. Their principal features are the following:
- New and second-hand assets (machinery, computer hardware, furniture, properties, etc.).
- Sedans whose price does not exceed 30,000 euros (plus VAT, if acquired in Spain). Industrial vehicles can be 100% financed.
- VAT linked to the investment, only in the case of assets acquired in Spain.
- Acquisition of shares or investments in overseas businesses.
- Starting up businesses abroad.
- Liquidity needs with a limit of 50% of the total amount of the financing, which can be increased to 100% for operations of 1, 2, 3 and 4 years.
- The investment to be financed cannot be initiated before 1 January 2016 and should be execute within 12 months of the date.
The interest rate can be fixed or variable. Adjusted to the period of the operation and is composed of:
- One-year forward transactions: Euribor 6 months or fixed rate equivalent + ICO differential (term of 1 year) + 2.30%.
- Forward transactions of 2, 3 or 4: Euribor 6 months or fixed rate equivalent + ICO differential (term of 2, 3 or 4 years) + 4.00%.
- Forward transactions longer than 4 years: Euribor 6 months or a fixed rate equivalent + ICO differential (to the term of the operation) + 4.30%.
The differential ICO is the cost of fund capture for this body and it fluctuates according to market conditions and the repayment period of the operation. The ICO periodically publishes this information on its website www.ico.es.
No fees of opening, study or availability. Cancellation fee or early repayment charge.
Companies, the self-employed, public bodies and Spanish non-profit organisations, including those domiciled in Spain, as well as those that, being domiciled abroad, have at least 30% of their company capital from Spain.
Maximum amount per customer per year:
Up to 100% of the investment project, plus VAT paid in Spain, or up to 100% of liquidity requirements, with a limit of 12.5 million euros per holder per year, in one or more operations.
Loan to finance investments and to meet current liquidity needs.
Repayment and interest-free period:
- 1 to 10 years without exclusion period or including 1 year of principal exclusion period.
- 12 years, 15 years and 20 years without exclusion period or including 2 years of principal exclusion period.
The years must be complete years.
Until 7 December 2017 or earlier if the facility's funds are exhausted.