Adeudos SEPA internacionales
Charge and payment system common
For everyone the states associated with the Only Area of Payments in Euros (SEPA)
- Great speed in the management of your sales' charge. Cost savings compared to the physical presentation system. Limited period for repayment of bills.
Advantages Debit entries SEPA International
The Debit entries SEPA are a system of charges and payments common for everyone the states associated with the Only Area of Payments in Euros (SEPA), in such a way that it can manage the charge with the same facility, security and cost, so much within our borders as on the market European.
This system is valid for any of the 33 associated states (the 28 states of the EU, more Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland and Monaco).
The operation initiate it as a supplier, with the consent of your/s client/s, moving to Bankia the above-mentioned consent and the instruction of processing your charges' management. The operations owe be nominated in euros and is owed identify the charge account with its corresponding code IBANon.
As an exporter you interests:
- Great speed in the management of your sales' charge.
- Cost savings compared to the physical presentation system.
- Specific collection date.
- Limitation in the period of refund of effects, most notably in those operations in which there is consent of the debtor.
- Direct issuance of the receivable bills from the Online Bankia Business, without displacements and with hourly complete freedom.
- The files of Debit entries SEPA you can send via the Online Bankia Business or of SWIFTon.