Adeudos SEPA internacionales
Common payment and collection system
For all the countries associated with the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA)
- Greater speed in managing payments for your sales. Cost savings compared to the physical presentation system. Limited period for repayment of bills.
International SEPA debit entry benefits
SEPA Debit Entries are a system of charges and payments common to all countries signed up to the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA), in such a way that it is possible to manage the payment with the same ease, security and cost both within our borders and in the European market.
This system is valid for any of the 33 associated countries (28 countries in the EU, plus Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland and Monaco).
You initiate the operation as a supplier with the consent of your client(s), informing Bankia of said consent and the instruction to process your payment. Operations must be nominated in euros and the account to be charged must be identified with its corresponding code IBANin.
Of interest to you as an exporter:
- Greater speed in managing payments for your sales.
- Cost savings compared to the physical presentation system.
- Specific collection date.
- Limitation to the period of return of goods, most notably in those operations with the debtor's consent.
- Direct issuance of receivable bills from the Online Bankia Business, without displacements and with hourly complete freedom.
- The SEPA Debit Entries files can be sent via the OIE or from SWIFTin.