Mid- to long-term export financing
Of contracts, services or turnkey projects
- It permits you to access new markets. It eliminates credit risk. Turn debt into liquidity on your balance sheet.
Buyer Credit is a type of mid- to long-term export financing designed to finance an export contract for capital goods, services or turnkey projects between an exporter and a foreign importer.
Buyer Credit is understood as an irrevocable mandate by the importer to Bankia to convert the deferred payments contained in the export contract into cash collections in full in favour of the exporter, on presentation of the financial documents.
These credits can benefit from official export support instruments if they fulfill the requirements of the official credit regulations in force in Spain. If you receive the advantageous conditions of an official loan. The amount to be financed can be up to 85% of the amount of the export contract.
If you wish to finance 100% of the export contract, you can complete the non-financed part with a Commercial Credit which is a complementary structure to the Buyer Loan.
- Provides your negotiations in the exports affording to obtain to improve economic conditions of the same.
- You allow accessing new markets reducing the risk of the operation and it can increase your exports to countries with a reduced financing availability for your buyers.
- Eliminate the credit risk (exchange payment rights for payment in full), country risk and exchange rate risk.
- When being without recourse, avoid to consume your own risk lines freing thus limits for other operations in addition to to improve your balance sheet turning debt in liquidity.
- If need to pose an operation of this kind, Bankia has professionals and with broad experience to advise you and take to good end the operation.
- You go through the management of charge of your financial effects reducing the administrative tasks of your company.