Forfaiting de Exportación
Financial product through which
Bankia buys international commercial credits with deferred payment at discount and without recourse
- You can forfait the amount of Export Documentary Credits. Achieve greater flexibility in your negotiations. Turn debt into liquidity on your balance sheet.
We buy, at discount and without recourse, the payable commercial credits term and instrumented in promissory notes, bills of exchange, documentary letters of credit, promissory notice, invoices,… that as an exporter hold when dealing with your clients.
You you interest knowing that you can access directly to this product if:
- You are a beneficiary of a documentary letter of credit confirmed by Bankia, with accepted documents or with the commitment of the issuer of to pay on maturity.
- You are a beneficiary of any means of payment guaranteed by Bankia.
- You are payee of an unconfirmed documentary letter of credit in which the one obliged to the payment is the financial institution issuer and/or confirmadora. In such cases, Bankia will offer the financing without recourse after studying the operation, the solvency of the institution obliged to pay and the availability of your risk facility.
- You receive a guarantee or a Standby Letter of Credit in your favour that guarantees payment for your unconfirmed sales to a client (EDC), in which the obliged payor is the issuing and/or confirming financial institution. In such cases, Bankia will offer the financing without recourse after studying the operation, the solvency of the institution obliged to pay and the availability of your risk facility.
- You achieve a great flexibility in your negotiations and you increase your sale skills, when being able to grant great deferment fee-paying to your buyers
- You gives liquidity when anticipating your sales' amount (exports).
- Eliminates credit risk (exchanges receivables for immediate collections), country risk and exchange rate risk.
- When being without recourse, avoids the risk of abortive because of insolvency and the consumer spending of your own risk lines, freeing limits for other operations or lowering your CIRBE.