Forfaiting de Exportación
Financial product through which
Bankia buys international commercial credits with deferred payment at discount and without recourse
- You can forfait the amount of Export Documentary Credits. Achieve greater flexibility in your negotiations. Turn debt into liquidity on your balance sheet.
We buy, at discount and without recourse, the payable commercial credits term and instrumented in promissory notes, bills of exchange, documentary letters of credit, promissory notice, invoices,… that as an exporter hold when dealing with your clients.
You interest knowing that you can access directly to this product if:
- You are payee of a documentary letter of credit confirmed by Bankia, with documents constitute or with the commitment of the issuer of paying on maturity
- You are payee of any backed means of payment by Bankia
- You are payee of an unconfirmed documentary letter of credit in which the one obliged to the payment is the financial institution issuer and/or confirmadora. In such cases, Bankia will offer the financing without recourse after studying the operation, the solvency of the institution obliged to pay and the availability of your risk facility.
- Receive a guarantee or a Stand by Letter of Credit to your favour, that it guarantees your sales' charge to a client.n (CDE) unconfirmed, in which the one obliged to the payment is the financial institution issuer and/or confirmadora. In such cases, Bankia will offer the financing without recourse after studying the operation, the solvency of the institution obliged to pay and the availability of your risk facility.
- You achieve a great flexibility in your negotiations and you increase your sale skills, when being able to to grant great deferment fee-paying to your buyers
- It gives you liquidity when anticipating your sales' amount (exports).
- Eliminates credit risk (exchanges receivables for immediate collections), country risk and exchange rate risk.
- When being without recourse, avoids the risk of abortive because of insolvency and the consumer spending of your own risk lines, freing limits for other operations or lowering your CIRBE.