Línea ICO Exportadores 2019
Finances exporting activity
And the process of internationalisation of the companies
- For invoices both in euros and other currencies. Financing exempt from fees. Compatible with other subsidies.
The ICO Exporting Facility is part of the International Mediation Facilities that the ICO makes available for financing the internationalisation process and exporting activities of companies with their registered office in Spain.
Low instrumented financing with the Exporter ICO Facility has these characteristics and advantages:
- The repayment period cannot be longer than 180 days.
- Invoices can be issued in euros or other currencies, although financing will always be in euros.
- This financing is exempt from commissions (extension, cancellation without reimbursement, etc.).
- It is not necessary to modify the already signed foreign trade policy with the client, to that which will be attached the clausulado ICO and the Annexe 0 corresponding to the provisions carried out.
- You can finance until 100% of the amount of the bill, provided that the maximum amount is not exceeded of 12.5 lively balance million euros by client and year, in one or more provisions, without existing limitation for debtor country (except for those which are in the list of sanctions of OFAC).
- This financing is compatible with aids received from the Autonomous Communities (Autonomous Communities) or other institutions.
The applicable interest rate is variable, and is formed as follows:
- EURIBOR Reuter 6 months (Friday's prior to the beginning of each week) + fund capture Differential of ICO + Margin Company.
If the sum of the capture EURIBOR + Differential of ICO's funds is negative, ICO applies for this addition 0%.
The ICO differential is the cost of sourcing funds for this company and it fluctuates according to market conditions. The ICO publishes its interest rates in a periodic way in its website www.ico.es.
- Beneficiaries: Business and self-employed workers with registered office in Spain that they issue invoices derived from the steady sale in of goods and services carried out to a located debtor out of the country.
- Documentation: All the financings owe be justified documentalmente (invoices, charges, contracts, Annexe 0, document that it justifies the export, among others).
- Validity: Through 27 December 2019, or earlier if the exhaustion of the Line's funds is produced.