Pre y Post Financiación
Advance granted by Bankia
Of your sales of goods' charge or services in the exterior
- It allows covering logistics and transportation expenses. You have have granted a Comercio Exterior Facility. You can use coverages of exchange rate.
Advantages Pre and Post Financing
The financing of export consists of the advance granted by Bankia of your sales of goods' charge or services in the exterior.
This type of financing you can initiate from the same moment in which close your sale agreement, previously, even, at the start of its manufacturing process.
- The pre-financing is the financing for the period that passes between the date of the order or contract of trading and the shipment of the merchandise or service provision.
- The post-financing or advance of export covers the period that passes from the date of shipment of the merchandise or service provision, until the effective charge.
As an exporter you interest knowing:
- The pre-financing of your exports provides liquidity to carry out the supplies necessary to the the goods manufacture or elaboration or services.
- You you allow covering logistics and transportation expenses.
- You have have granted one Comercio Exterior Facility that it includes this operations.
- You can request financing so much in euros as in the main currencies.
- You can request financing being payee of any international means of payment (cheques, transfers, remittances, documentary letters of credit).
- This financing will be able to carry out using the conditions of the Exporting ICO Facility.
- You can use coverages of exchange rate (trading of forward exchanges, options, etc.).
- You can cancel in advance or extend the financing until the allowed maximum term in the Comercio Exterior Facility. The maturity of the financing should be the expected date of charge.
- In Bankia is not cancelled automatically the financing in the established maturity date. The system grants a margin of 30 days to reconcile the actual reception of the funds with the cancellation of the financing, avoiding in this way liquidity gaps.
- Seven days before the maturity of the financing, will receive a Notification Comex learning more.