Remesas de exportación
Document payment management
Financial and/or commercial that you assign to Bankia
- The export clean remittance will mitigate the risk of non-payment. Remittances are regulated by specific regulations. The risk of non-payment is mitigated if the financial document is guaranteed.
Advantages of the Export Remittance
An export remittance consists of the payment management of the financial and/or commercial documents you assign to Bankia.
When you have more trust in your clients, you will be able to choose the remittance (simple or documentary) as a means of payment. You should consider the level of trust you have in your customer when choosing one option or another.
- The export clean remittance it consists of the payment management of financial documents (letters, bills, promissory notes, cheques, promissory notes). Unless the goods are guaranteed, the importer's bank will not accept any payment commitment. Under this premise that a financial institution is not obliged to pay, the choice on your part of the clean remittance must be based on the trust, prior experience and knowledge of your client.
- The documentary remittance against payment, at least, it gives you the security that the documentation necessary to obtain the merchandise travels within the banking circuit and that the merchandise will not be delivered to the buyer before payment is made.
If, by virtue of the confidence you have in your client, you decide to use a documentary remittance against acceptance, deferring the payment, the obligation of the receiving institution will be exclusively to collect the signature of its client on the acceptance document. It will hand over the documents after fulfilling this requirement and on their maturity it will proceed to charge the buyer. If there is balance, it will send you the funds in accordance with our instructions. If there is no balance, it will not make the charge and will not send the funds.
If you need a further guarantee, you can request documents to be handed over only against acceptance and bank guarantee. If the bank that provides the guarantee is acceptable to Bankia, we will be able to offer you financing without recourse through the Export Forfaiting
As an exporter you should know that:
- If the remittance is documental against payment, the documents that transfer ownership of the merchandise are included in the banking circuit and will not be handed over to your client unless payment is made.
- The documents will not be revised by experts from the financial institutions and therefore no discrepancies will be formulated. Although if the buyer does not want the documents, they can refuse them.
- If the chosen payment option is a clean draft, it will mitigate the risk of default if the financial document is backed by the financial institution.
- If you have guaranteed financial documents with deferred payment, Bankia could buy them from you without recourse, depending on the credit quality of the bank and the availability of its risk facilities, through the Export Forfaiting
- It offers legal protection, as the remittances are governed by a specific regulations of the International Chamber of Commerce (URC 522).