Simple means of payment
Based on a criterion of confidence registration between parts
- Tall mechanisation in the processing of operations received from the exterior. You have all coverages of exchange rate. Merchandise delivery risk previous to the transfer.
Advantages Received Transfer
Transfers are a simple payment method based on a criteria of solid trust between the parties (importer and exporter).
Depending on the confidence that the importer has in the exporter (or vice versa), or simply because market conditions thus it demand, can talk of:
- Payment prior to the delivery of the merchandise.
- Payment subsequent to the delivery of the merchandise.
As an exporter should control that deliveries the merchandise to your client when you have enough guarantees of receiving the charge. If you do not have enough confidence in the importer, you should try to send the merchandise after receiving funds.
If the relationship with your client is already reliable, you should consider what risk assume if deliveries the merchandise prior to to receive the charge.
In case you grant to your client a deferment in the payment, Bankia can offer you post-finance your sale charged to your Comercio Exterior Facility, even, to study the possibility of anticipating without recourse the amount of your sale. In this case, they should exist in the operation enough guarantees for Bankia, that they make possible that the operation arrives at good end. For example, if you have contracted the Policy Master Pray of CESCE, would be able to instruct to this Company to that it issues a title of liquidity in favour of Bankia (Without recourse factoring of Titles CESCE). Or, in case Bankia can classify its clients' risk, can request a Line of International factoring.
As an exporter you interests:
- Tall mechanisation in the processing of operations received from the exterior. If the received transfer has all correct identifying details, pay into the your account is automatic.
- You have all coverages of exchange rate (exchange insurance, options, etc.).
- Merchandise delivery risk previous to the transfer and not reception of the funds.
- You can control the movements registered in any of your accounts in Oficina Internet Empresas (OIE).