Simple means of payment
Based on a criterion of registration confidence between the parts
- Tall mechanisation in the processing of operations received from the exterior. You have all coverages of exchange rate. Merchandise delivery risk previous to the transfer.
Advantages Received Transfer
The transfer is a simple means of payment based on a criterion of registration confidence between the parts (importer and exporter).
Depending on the confidence that the importer has in the exporter (or vice versa), or simply because the market conditions thus it demand, can talk of:
- Payment prior to the delivery of the merchandise.
- Payment subsequent to the delivery of the merchandise.
As an exporter should control that deliveries the merchandise to your client when you have enough guarantees of receiving the charge. If you do not have enough confidence in the importer, you should try send the merchandise after receiving the funds.
If the relationship with your client is already reliable, you should consider what risk assume if deliveries the merchandise prior to receive the charge.
In case grant to your client a deferment in the payment, Bankia can offer you post-finance your sale charged to your Comercio Exterior Facility , even, study the possibility of anticipating without recourse the amount of your sale. In this case, they should exist in the operation enough guarantees for Bankia, that they make possible that the operation arrives at good end. For example, if you have contracted the Policy Master Pray of CESCE, would be able to instruct to this Company to that it issues a title of liquidity in favour of Bankia (without recourse Factoring of Titles CESCE). Or, in case Bankia can classify its clients' risk, can request a Line of Factoring International.
As an exporter you interests:
- Tall mechanisation in the processing of operations received from the exterior. If the received transfer has all correct identifying details, pay into the your account is automatic.
- You have all coverages of exchange rate (trading of forward exchanges, options, etc.).
- Merchandise delivery risk previous to the transfer and not reception of the funds.
- You can control the movements registered in any of your accounts at Bankia Online Business.