Simple means of payment
Based on the criterion of a high degree of trust between the parties
- High level of mechanisation in the processing of operations received from abroad. You have all the exchange rate coverage at your disposal. Risk of delivering merchandise prior to the transfer.
Received Transfer Advantages
Transfers are a simple payment method based on a criteria of solid trust between the parties (importer and exporter).
Depending on the confidence that the importer has in the exporter (or vice versa), or simply because market conditions require as such, this concerns:
- Payment prior to the delivery of the goods.
- Payment subsequent to the delivery of the goods.
As an exporter you should ensure that you deliver the merchandise to your client when you have sufficient guarantees of receiving payment. If you are not sufficiently sure of the importer, you should try and send the merchandise after receiving the funds.
If you already have a relationship of trust with your client, you should consider what risk you assume if you deliver the merchandise before receiving payment.
In case grant to your client a deferment in the payment, Bankia can offer you post-finance your sale charged to your Comercio Exterior Facility , even, study the possibility of anticipating without recourse the amount of your sale. In this case, the operation should contain sufficient guarantees for Bankia to ensure that it can be brought to a successful conclusion. For example, if you have contracted the Policy Master Pray of CESCE, would be able to instruct to this Company to that it issues a title of liquidity in favour of Bankia (without recourse Factoring of Titles CESCE). Or, in case Bankia can classify its clients' risk, can request a Line of Factoring International.
Of interest to you as an exporter:
- High level of mechanisation in the processing of operations received from abroad. If the transfer received has all the correct identifying details, payment into your account is automatic.
- You have all coverages of exchange rate (trading of forward exchanges, options, etc.).
- Risk of merchandise delivery before the transfer and not receiving the funds.
- You can control the movements registered in any of your accounts at Bankia Online Business.