Forfaiting de Importación
Financial product through which
Bankia buys, at discount and without recourse, commercial credits payable in installments
- It does not require any contract to be signed. You do not bear any cost for the operation. Improve how your suppliers view your solvency.
Import Forfaiting advantages
International Forfaiting is a financial product through which Bankia buys, at discount and without recourse, commercial credits payable in installments that your supplier owes your company, whose payment is instrumented in financial documents with deferred payment (promissory notes, bills of exchange, documentary letters of credit, invoices,promissory notes, etc.).
Of interest to you as an importer:
- By offering Bankia forfaiting to your suppliers you can negotiate the best payment conditions, increasing credit periods.
- It does not require the signature of any contract on your part.
- Does not have to pay any cost for the operation.
- Improve your image of solvency with your suppliers, offering them financing solutions.
- Your supplier avoids credit (they exchange receivable credits for credits charged in full), country and exchange rate risks.
- As they are without recourse, your supplier avoids consuming their own risk lines with their banks.
If you would like to know more about this product, see this Presentation of Import Reverse Factoring (PDF, 460 KB)