Remesas de importación
Means of payment chosen by buyer and salesman
When your reliable relationship is further consolidated
- The documents will not be checked by the specialists. Margin of negotiation with your suppliers. It gives legal protection.
The import collection is the means of payment selected by buyer and salesman when there is a reliable relationship more consolidated between them. You can consider as a safer alternative to the advance payment.
In this means of payment the exporter initiates the operation delivering to its financial institution the financial documents and/or agents charged to the importer (buyer) so that it manages its charge.
Unlike the documentary letter of credit, in the remittance are not revised the documents by the experts in Bankia's Foreign trade
- Grantor: exporter that does delivery to its bank of a financial document drawee by the importer so that it manages its charge
- Bank of the exporter: bank that it will send the facilitated financial document by the exporter to the bank of the importer responsible for the payment
- Bank of the importer: receives the remittance of the exporter's bank and it will present it to the importer to obtain its charge
- Drawer: the importer that carries out the payment according to instructions of its bank.
Types of the product
Clean draft: composed only by financial documents (bills, cheques and promissory notes). The suppliers present in management of charge those documents that you have delivered them as a payment of a merchandise. The documents can be in sight or term.
Documentary remittance: the financial documents come accompanied by the business documents (invoices, transport documents...) These can be:
- Against payment: Bankia will deliver the business documents against their payment.
- Against acceptance: Bankia will deliver the documents against the acceptance of the effect with deferred payment, presented by your supplier.
- Legal protection. The remittances are regulated for the standard URC 522 of the International chamber Of Commerce.
- Cost lower than that one of a documentary letter of credit
- You allows a great negotiation margin with your suppliers if the remittances are with deferred payment thanks to the offer that Bankia can carry out of Forfaiting
In addition you interest knowing
- If the remittance is documental, the documents usually demonstrate the shipment of specific goods.
- Documents are not reviewed by the technical experts of financial institutions.
- When the financial document that is received in the remittance is a bill of exchange or corporate bond, Bankia will manage the payment of fiscal stamps according to the provisions in the Tax on Stamp Duty.