From the Online Bankia Business can process different types of files, for which, owe contracted credit of previous way the corresponding service.
Type of files that you can process
- Debit entries Knows and Debit entries Knows Financed: generated as standard files 19.14 CSB and standard 19.44 CSB.
- Direct debits - CSB 19 Invoice Files generated as per standard 19 CSB
- Portfolio drafts: Notes Payable and Receivable Files generated as per standard 32 CSB
- Payrolls: Payroll Files generated as per standard 34 CSB
- Advances: generated bill files as a standard 58 CSB.
- Massive transfers: massive transfer files generated as a standard 34 CSB.
- Cash Management Advances:Files generated as per standard 58 CSB
- Direct debits Caja format:Invoice Files generated using Servirecibo application (Caja Format)
- Infocartera:Notes Payable and Receivable Files generated using Infocartera application (Caja Format)
- Open format: to process these files it is necessary to contract the service in a branch, then you must specify the application and sub-application destination of its shipment.
If you can send free format files without made credit no management, this is must to that Bankia has communicated to your company previously these codes.