Comercio Exterior Facility
The Comercio Exterior Facility is an only risk contract for the majority of Foreign Trade operations.
- The Comercio Exterior Facility you gives operational agility and it reduces costs and procedures.
- The policy is formalised only once, without being necessary its renewal.
- It can be Multi-empresa, allows several holders, and Multi-currency, allows operating in the main currencies.
- Once you have the necessary Comercio Exterior Facility in Bankia for the procedure of the risk operations, will be able to operate in an immediate way, even via Bankia Online Business, until the limit of authorised availability.
In this contract, a maximum limit of willingness is established, with a term of validity (usually 1 year) and the types of operations of risk that you can contract.
Types of risk operations
- Documentary Letters of credit of Import.
- International Reverse Factoring.
- Financings of import.
- Financings of export.
- Exchange insurances.
If you want to deepen in this product, enquiry this Foreign Trade Line presentation (PDF, 1.67 MB)