Chooses your stretch years-old and you offer your Plan Vive
Plan Bankia Soy de los 80
The plan Bankia Am of the 80 is the best way of planning your future squeezing to the maximum the opportunities that offers a still distant retirement.
How invests the Plan? The broad time horizon of the plan allows assuming an initial high position in equities (70%), making good use of opportunities of the markets.
Plan Bankia Soy de los 70
The plan Bankia Am of the 70 is the best way of planning your future with the perspective of a retirement in the medium term.
How invests the Plan? The plan will adapt the composition of its portfolio with time, departing initially with a position in equities of 60%.
Plan Bankia Soy de los 60
The plan Bankia Am of the 60 is the way of planning your future that better is adapted to a close retirement.
How invests the Plan? The plan will have an initial position around 40% of its portfolio in equities, going through towards assets with smaller risk according to goes bringing closer the moment of your retirement
* Bankia is the depository company and promoter. Bankia Pensiones EGFP S.A., the Managing Entity is. The Document of Basic Data for the Shareholder of the plans can request free of charge and be consulted in www.bankiapensiones.es and in the seller's branches.
How can I contract a pension plan?
On our website of the Pension Plans portal, within the Saving and Investment section, you will find all the information you need.
Through our simulator, depending on your age, your saving capacity and your return expectations, you can find out which plans best suit your needs and proceed with the sign-up process via Bankia Online.
If you prefer, you can also visit a Bankia branch.
What are the tax advantages of contributing to pension plans?
A pension plan can offer significant savings on tax payments. which will be greater the higher the income of the participant. This saving is made possible because the amount of the contributions can be deducted from the general base of your Personal Income Tax, as long as you earn income from work or economic activities.
The annual contribution limit is 8,000 euros and the tax deduction limit is the lesser of the following amounts: the amount paid in or 30% of net earnings from work and economic activities during the financial year. Additionally, if your spouse does not receive earnings from work or economic activities or earns less than 8,000 euros a year, you will be able to deduct from your general personal income tax assessment basis the contributions to pension plans of which your spouse is the titleholder up to a maximum of 2,500 euros a year.
Once you begin to receive payments from your pension plan, the amounts you receive (benefits) are considered as earned income for tax purposes and the shareholder/taxpayer must declare them on their income tax return.
Given that the way of receiving payments is flexible it is important that you take advice on which is most beneficial to you for tax purposes. In the event of the death of the titleholder of a pension plan, the beneficiaries will pay tax on the amounts received as earned income on their personal income tax statement. They are not subject to Inheritance and Gift Tax.
This information is in accordance with the current legislation and may be modified in the future.
How can I receive payment from my pension plan?
There are various ways to receive payment of the amounts saved in your pension plan, in the provisions. Your asset manager will advise you on which is the most beneficial to you for tax purposes. The ways of receiving payment are:
- Capital: The provision is received in an only charge.
- Financial incomes: You set the amount you wish to receive and the frequency of payment until all the accumulated capital has been paid out. In this way, you benefit from the interest that continues to be generated by the unconsumed capital in the pension fund. This formula can be adapted to your financial needs at any particular time, as it allows you to freely modify the amounts and the frequency of payment.
- Insured incomes: The amounts you receive are fixed and contracted with an insurance company, which guarantees payment of the income in the previously established period. The conditions of this income cannot subsequently be modified.
- Collections without regular frequency: The money is available in the form of payments without an established frequency.
- Mixed: A combined provision is received, partly in capital and partly in financial income. The combination of the way of receiving payment can be freely modified.
A type of pension fund characterised by being able to channel the investments of other pension funds. For its constitution it does not require an initial minimum capital for its correct financial development.
These are financial contributions made by promoters of Pension Plans in the employment system.
They are the financial contributions that will be made by the promoter and/or participants, in the cases and ways that, in accordance with the current regulations, are established in the respective pension plan.