Fantastic financial terms for buying your house
We give you discounts on the interest rate depending on the links you maintain with Bankia
- Financing of up to 80% of the investment or of the appraisal value. Up to 40 years repayment period. Variable and mixed rate interest.
Benefits of the Hipoteca Bonificada
- You can choose between a variable or mixed interest rate (with a fixed rate up to 7 years and then variable).
- With half-yearly reviews of the interest rate if you choose the variable option.
- Up to 40 years to repay it.
- No floor.
- No appraisal fee.
- With discounts on the interest rate of up to 1.00% depending on your links with Bankia on the basis of the following breakdown:
- 0.30% for having your income paid directly into your account.
- 0.30% for contributions to individual pension plans.
- 0.20% for having taken out a loan repayment insurance.
- 0.20% for various insurance policies (annual premiums).
To access the subsidised differential and to maintain it throughout the life of the loan, the following conditions must be simultaneously met:
- There must be no unpaid bills.
- The mortgaged property must have a damages insurance policy sold by Bankia and must have rights assigned in favour of the bank.
- Initial period: with a fixed rate from 1.8% if it is for a year and from 2.2% if it is up to 7 years. Variable: from Euribor + 1.50%. APR: 2.79% for an arrangement of €150,000; over 25 years, with 12 months of fixed interest rate. For more detailed information, see conditions (PDF, 173 kB)
More information about the Hipoteca Bonificada
Further information (Act 3/2016 Andalusia)