Tarjeta Platinum Banca Personal
The Platinum Card marks the difference
And opens the doors to an exclusive space
- Access to Aena's VIP lounges and travel assistance. Accident insurance. Platinum assistance service.
Benefits of the Platinum Card
A better card for our more exclusive customers. Discover the privilege of owning a Platinum Card and start enjoying all its advantages today:
- Accident insurance with a coverage of until a million euros, with CASER.
- Access to VIP lounges at Aena's Airports and travel assistance to have it all covered.
- Platinum Attendee's service Bankia, to do its life more comfortable and simple.
- 15% in vehicle rental with Hertz*.
- 2% at participating Galp service stations thoughout Spain (fuel and shop).
- Two cards in one: with the convenience of choosing how to withdraw your money at ATMs, either directly from your account balance or if you prefer, as a cash advance on your credit card.
- You can choose the type of payment you prefer: payment 100% the following month without interest or deferred payment of 5%, 10%, 25%, 50% of the credit used.
- Preferential conditions in the AirRefund service for claims against airlines due to cancellation, overbooking or delays on flights in and out of Europe. The cardholder does not have to pay any expense up front when the claim is filed, nor throughout the process. Only if the response to your case is favourable, AirRefund will charge a commission of 20% for Bankia Visa cardholders, instead of the usual 30%. Further information in the following link.
See in further detail Standardised European information. Consumer credit (INE) (PDF, 184 kB).
* By entering the promotional discount code. Request it to its manager.