We protect your information
One of Bankia's top priorities is the protection of our clients' data. In order to achieve this, high security standards are used in its applications and systems, and the most advanced protective measures are implemented in order to guarantee the confidentiality and integrity of the information.
Take a closer look at the security measures with which the Entity protects your information and that will allow it to improve the protection of enquiries and transactions both at the Bank and on the Internet.
- Users of the website are under no obligation to provide personal information upon visiting the website. In the event that the user gives some personal information, the data collected in this website will be used for the purposes, in the manner and with the limitations and rights that are described in the Organic Law 15/1999, concerning Protection of Personal Data. Data facilitated by the users will be added to personal files for which Bankia, S.A., is responsible, where they will be kept in a confidential manner by Bankia, S.A.
- Personal data provided by users, (including the image from their identification document, mobile phone number and email), in addition to data to which Bankia has access as a consequence of user navegation through the Company's web pages for consultation, application or the contracting of any service or product, or transaction or operation realised, will be used and, if applicable, added to databases, under the responsibility of Bankia S.A., for the suitable maintenance, fulfillment and control of the (pre-)contract between users and Bankia and the provision of the best services, as well as for the Bank's fulfillment of it its legal obligations. Bankia SA, has adopted the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of data, as well as to avoid its alteration, loss, unauthorised handling or access.
- Bankia shall delete all data collected when they are no longer necessary for the aim for which they were provided or recorded.
- In the case where the data collected are used for a different purpose than that for which they had been obtained or recorded, the prior consent of the interested parties will be required.
- Users will be able to freely exercise access rights, rectification, appropriate cancellation and opposition, proving their identity by email address to firstname.lastname@example.org by post to Apartado de Correos nº 61076 Madrid 28080, LOPD– derechos ARCO, in accordance to the Spanish Data Protection Act 15/1999.
- At the moment of data collection the voluntary or compulsory nature of the data being collected will be indicated. The refusal to give data described as compulsory will mean that it will be impossible to access the service for which the data were requested. Likewise, data can be provided voluntarily so that the services offered can be given in the best possible way.
- If the users of this website have to provide their e-mail address to access some services provided they can state that they do not wish to receive any type of communication that Bankia might send, provided that it is not linked strictly to the purpose for which the service was requested. Bankia will offer users that might have been registered in some type of mailing list within this website suitable mechanisms to unsubscribe from the list.