Up-to-date financial reports
Daily market newsletter
Daily information on the main reference rates, currencies and public debt.
Weekly Financial and Economic Newsletter
The most important events of the week summarised by our analysts.
- The USA / The retail sales keel in December and question the strength of the consumer spending
- Japan / The external depreciation burdens the recovery of the economy in the last stretch of the year
- The USA / The energy still pressures the prices with a downward trend
- Germany / On the verge of the recession
- The USA / The fall of the exports explains the rise of the deficit for current account
- Monitor of emerging markets. 18 December 2018
- Spain / Intense growth of the mortgages
- Fed / Goes up types and wait two additional rises in 2019
- The USA / The consumer spending still emphasises positively, but the industry is weakened
- EMU / The depreciation of the business confidence feeds the doubts on the intensity of the growth
- The USA / insufficient Improvement of the offer of property in November