With Bankia Private Banking you can access, in addition to the complete range of Bankia Pensiones plans, complementary investment ideas designed specifically for our customers. You can also count on the assessment of your manager, who will help you obtain the maximum financial yield and fiscal benefits every year, both while contributing to the plan and when the time comes to receive payments.
And if resides in the Basque Country...
See the information of our EPSV here.
How can charge my pension plan?
There are various ways to charge the spared thing in its pension plan, in the provisions. Its assets manager him will advise on which is that which him results more beneficial for you from the fiscal point of view. The ways of receiving payment are:
- Capital: The provision is received in an only charge.
- Financial incomes: The amount is fixed that it wishes receive and the frequency until the end of the accumulated capital. In this way, you benefit from the interest that continues to be generated by the unconsumed capital in the pension fund. This formula can be adapted to your financial needs at any particular time, as it allows you to freely modify the amounts and the frequency of payment.
- Insured incomes: The amounts that receives are fixed and they hire with a company insurer, which him guarantees the charge of the income in the term previously set. The conditions of this income cannot subsequently be modified.
- Collections without regular frequency: The money is had in the shape of payments without an established frequency.
- Mixed: The combined provision, a part is charged in the shape of capital and another in the shape of financial incomes. The combination of the way of receiving payment can be freely modified.
What tax advantages have the contributions carried out to pension plans?
A pension plan can suppose a significant saving district attorney.
This saving is produced thanks to that the amount of the contributions reduces the general basis of assessment of the PERSONAL INCOME TAX, as long as it obtains earned incomes or of economic activities.
The limit of the annual contribution is 8,000 euros and the limit reduction district attorney is fixed in the minor of the following amounts: the amount paid in or 30% of net earnings from work and economic activities during the financial year. Additionally, if its spouse does not obtain net yields of the work nor of economic activities or it obtains them in amount lower than 8,000 euros a year, will be able to reduce of its general basis of assessment of the PERSONAL INCOME TAX the contributions carried out to the PP of which is holder its spouse with the maximum limit of 2,500 euros a year.
Once starts receivable the pension plan, the perceived amounts (provisions) have earned incomes fiscal consideration, which is why they pay taxes in the PERSONAL INCOME TAX of the shareholder/contributor. Given that the way of receiving the provisions is flexible is significant to advise on the way that it is more beneficial for you from the fiscal point of view.
In the case of the titleholder’s death of the pension plan, the payees will pay taxes for the perceived as earned incomes amounts in its statement of the PERSONAL INCOME TAX. They are not subjects to the Inheritance tax and Donations.
This information is in accordance with the current legislation and may be modified in the future.
Its assets manager him will advise at all times to optimise its pension plans' tax payment.
A type of pension fund characterised by being able to channel the investments of other pension funds. For its constitution it does not require an initial minimum capital for its correct financial development.
Type of Pension Plan in terms of the stipulated obligations, in which the defined object is the amount of the promoters' contributions and, where applicable, the contributions of participants. The contribution can be established in absolute terms or depending on other variables such as wages, business flows, Social Security contributions or others. In this type, the provisions are quantified at the time of producing the contingency, as a consequence of the capitalisation process developed by Plan.
They are the financial contributions that will be made by the promoter and/or participants, in the cases and ways that, in accordance with the current regulations, are established in the respective pension plan.