Do you shop online? This is your card
Maximum security and no need for a physical card
- No physical medium. Prepaid system. Limit until € 1,500.
Characteristics of the Tarjeta Virtual
If you shop online, this is the card for you:
- Prepaid system: you set the limit. You can recharge it with the balance you want (up to a maximum of €1,500).
- Specific for online shopping.
- Maximum security, thanks to the “Secure Payment” system provided by many websites.
You need to have the Bankia Wallet App installed on your mobile phone to use this card. From this application you can:
- Top up and/or transfer your card balance.
- See what information is needed to make a purchase: card number, expiry date and the CVV security code.
- Preferential conditions in the AirRefund service for claims against airlines due to cancellation, overbooking or delays on flights in and out of Europe. The cardholder does not have to pay any expense up front when the claim is filed, nor throughout the process. If your case is approved, AirRefund will charge a 25% fee for Bankia Visa cardholders, instead of the usual 30%. Further information in the following link.
If you have not yet downloaded the Bankia Wallet App to your mobile phone, do it now and benefit from all the advantages of the Virtual Card .
You can read the Specific pre-contractual information (IPE) (PDF, 50 kB).
Your card in the mobile phone
Know Bankia Wallet? The app with which will be able to buy with your mobile Android without taking the card top.
And take advantage of have PayPal in our service channels. You can link an account PayPal, consult movements and add Bankia cards to PayPal directly from the app Bankia and Bankia Online.