Online shopping? This is your card
Maximum security and no need for a physical card
- No physical medium. Prepaid system. Limit up to € 1,500
Features of the Virtual Card
If you shop online, this is the card for you:
- Prepaid system: you set the limit. You can recharge it with the balance you want (up to a maximum of € 1,500).
- Specific for online shopping.
- Maximum security, thanks to the “Secure Payment” system provided by many websites.
In order to be able to operate with this card it is necessary to have the Bankia Wallet App installed in your mobile phone . From this application you can:
- Recharge and/or transfer the card balance.
- Consult the information needed to make a purchase: card number, expiry date and the CVV security code.
- Preferential conditions in the AirRefund service for claims against airlines due to cancellation, overbooking or delays on flights in and out of Europe. The cardholder does not have to pay any expense up front when the claim is filed, nor throughout the process. Only if the response to your case is favourable, AirRefund will charge a commission of 25% for Bankia Visa cardholders, instead of the usual 30%. Further information in the following link.
If you have not yet downloaded the Bankia Wallet App to your mobile phone, do it now and benefit from all the advantages of the Virtual Card .
You can consult the Specific pre-contractual information (IPE) (PDF, 64 kB).
Bankia Wallet App: your card in the mobile phone
Bankia puts at your disposal the app Bankia Wallet, an application that you will allow managing all your cards:
- Consult your movements.
- Change the PIN.
- In the event of loss, turn off her in an immediate way.
In addition, if you have a device Android 4.4 or superior with NFC, will be able to pay with the mobile phone, without taking the card top.
Enquiry all advantages of Bankia Wallet