Pack Dual Plus
With the Dual Plus pack you have two cards for all your needs.
- Two credit cards to meet your needs. The Pago Fácil Card of the pack is free. Discount of up to 15% on Hertz vehicles.
Two cards to meet every need:
Use one or the other depending on your needs.
With the Pack Dual Bonus, have two credit cards to use according to your needs, sharing both the same credit limit .
- Compras Card: perfect for your daily expenses (purchases in supermarkets, petrol, etc.).
- Pago Fácil Card: suitable for expensive purchases for which you wish to postpone payment for 3 months.
Advantages of the Dual Plus Pack
- Without registration fee in the card Purchases if it is the first credit card that contracts (otherwise the cost would be 34€).
- With no maintenance fee if you spend € 5,000 a year on the Compras Card (otherwise the cost will be 34 €), or if you spend € 3,500 a year (€ 17, half the fee).
- Possibility of making debit or credit reimbursements with the Compras card.
- By default, the Compras card has an assigned payment method of 100% the following month without interest. However, you also have the possibility of postponing 50% or 25% of the payment for your purchases (interest rate for deferment 23.40% annual NIR and 26.08% APR).
- The Compras card also includes special services such as FinanExpress and ServiRed Tú Decides.
- The Pago Fácil Card is complementary to Purchases, and you will allow postponing your purchases higher than€60 without interest, only for€9 of handling fees. The Pago Fácil Card that it is part of the pack will always be free.
Example: in a € 450 operation, the first payment will be 159 € (€ 150 for the first period term +€9 of fee for handling fees). The next two months the payment will be of€150 every month. The total cost of the operation is 459 € (T.A.E. 12.91%).
- Discount of up to 15% on Hertz vehicle hire.
- Preferential conditions in the AirRefund service for claims against airlines due to cancellation, overbooking or delays on flights in and out of Europe. The cardholder does not have to pay any expense up front when the claim is filed, nor throughout the process. Only if the response to your case is favourable, AirRefund will charge a commission of 25% for Bankia Visa cardholders, instead of the usual 30%. Further information in the following link.
You can consult the Standardised European information. Consumer credit (INE) (PDF, 129 kB).