Programa Crédito ONG
We promoted our NGO Programme
Bankia yields a fixed amount to the chosen NGO for every contracted*card
- Collaborates with the NGO that you decide. Every card counts. Only have pay with your card NGO in businesses.
Associations and foundations
¿Who can espouse the programme?
The programme is directed to the associations and foundations whose ends are the humanitarian aid, the development cooperation, the social action and the defense and environmental protection. They owe be set up and uninterruptedly develop its activity at least three years earlier of the date of the application. In the case of associations, they must accredit having obtained the declaration of public utility.
¿How owe request it?
To access this programme the organisation owes fill in the application form of registration.
- Once the application has been received and the requirements checked, Bankia will contact the applicant to confirm reception of the application and the documentation presented.
- Selected NGOs must sign a collaboration agreement with Bankia, it being necessary to open a current account in Bankia where the corresponding contributions will be deposited.
¿How collaborate the clients of Bankia?
The cardholder NGO of Bankia can choose within the list of Organisations associated with the programme (PDF, 315 kB) that to that which wants collaborate, at no additional cost for him.
Similarly, the cardholder can change the NGO recipient of the aids via Bankia Online.
NGO Cards associated with the programme
They exist two types of NGO Card in marketing:
- Generic card NGO, has a single image for all NGOs. The cardholder will be able to change of NGO provided that it considers it opportune via the Oficina Internet.
- Customised card NGO: the image is personalised and the following products are currently available in this mode.
- NGO Acnur Card.
- Unicef NGO Card.
- Red Cross NGO Card.
- Manos Unidas NGO Card.
- Ayuda en Acción (Help through Action) NGO Card.
- Medicus Mundi NGO Card.
- NGO Card Action Against Hunger.
The client it can choose the NGO with which sits down more identified. The change of NGO only will be possible through the cancellation of the card in force and the registration of a new associated card to the picked NGO.
You can read the European normalised information. Consumer credit (INE) (PDF, 184 kB).
Bankia Wallet App: your card on your mobile phone
Bankia offers the Bankia Wallet App, an application that lets you manage all your cards:
- Check your transactions.
- Change your PIN.
- If you lose your phone, turn the App off immediately.
Also, if you have an Android 4.4 or later device with NFC, you can pay using your mobile phone without having to carry the card.
*8 euros for card a year in type of debit card and 16 euros in credit.