Tarjeta Crédito Oro
Join a prestigious club full of benefits.
- Credit limit from 2,500 euros. Accident insurance of up to 600,000 free of charge. Discount of up to 15% on Hertz vehicles.
Advantages of the Oro Credit Card
- Enjoy of a credit limit from 2,500 euros to carry out your purchases or have cash in ATMs. You will be able to pay the requested amount on the first day of the following month or postpone payment.
- In addition, the Gold Credit Card you offers free of charge an accident insurance of until 600,000 euros and a Travel Assistance Insurance.
- Additionally you have a 15% discount on Hertz vehicle rentals using the Promotional Discount Code (CDP) you can obtain from your Bankia branch.
- And so that you can keep a detailed control of your expenses, you can consult your operations 24 hours a day via Bankia Online or, if you prefer, we will send you a monthly statement with all your transactions.
- Discount of 2% at Galp service stations in Spain with no limit to the amount, either in fuel and in the shop.
- Preferential conditions in the AirRefund service for claims against airlines due to cancellation, overbooking or delays on flights in and out of Europe. The cardholder does not have to pay any expense up front when the claim is filed, nor throughout the process. Only if the response to your case is favourable, AirRefund will charge a commission of 20% for Bankia Visa cardholders, instead of the usual 30%. Further information in the following link.
You can consult the Standardised European information. Consumer credit (INE) (PDF, 184 kB).
Bankia Wallet App: your card in the mobile phone
Bankia puts at your disposal the app Bankia Wallet, an application that you will allow managing all your cards:
- Consult your movements.
- Change the PIN.
- In the event of loss, turn off her in an immediate way.
In addition, if you have a device Android 4.4 or superior with NFC, will be able to pay with the mobile phone, without taking the card top.
Enquiry all advantages of Bankia Wallet