Tarjeta Crédito Oro
It accesses a prestigious club where all are advantages.
- Credit limit from 2,500 euros. Accident insurance of up to 600,000 free of charge. Discount of up to 15% on Hertz vehicles.
Advantages of the Oro Credit Card
- Enjoy with a credit limit from 2,500 euros to make your purchases or withdraw cash from ATMs. You will be able to pay the requested amount on the first day of the following month or postpone payment.
- What's more, the Gold Credit Card also offers you free accident insurance coverage of up to 600,000 euros and a travel insurance policy.
- Additionally you have a 15% discount on Hertz vehicle rentals using the Promotional Discount Code (CDP) you can obtain from your Bankia branch.
- And so that you can keep a detailed control of your expenses, you can consult your operations 24 hours a day via Bankia Online or, if you prefer, we will send you a monthly statement with all your transactions.
- Discount of 2% at Galp service stations in Spain with no limit to the amount, either in fuel and in the shop.
- Preferential conditions in the AirRefund service for claims against airlines due to cancellation, overbooking or delays on flights in and out of Europe. The cardholder does not have to pay any expense up front when the claim is filed, nor throughout the process. Only if the response to your case is favourable, AirRefund will charge a commission of 20% for Bankia Visa cardholders, instead of the usual 30%. Further information in the following link.
You can consult the Standardised European information. Consumer credit (INE) (PDF, 184 kB).