Tarjeta Iberia Sendo Oro
If you love to travel, this is the card for you. It gives you more advantages.
Two complementary cards: Visa and American Express, managed as one
- Free flights with Iberia and British Airways. A single annual fee. Free accident and travel assistance insurance.
Characteristics of the Iberia Sendo Gold Card
- A single shared credit limit for both cards.
- A single annual fee.
- A single monthly statement.
- Free accident and travel assistance insurance.View the coverages (PDF, 113 kB).
- Preferential conditions in the AirRefund service for claims against airlines due to cancellation, overbooking or delays on flights in and out of Europe. The cardholder does not have to pay any expense up front when the claim is filed, nor throughout the process. Only if the response to your case is favourable, AirRefund will charge a commission of 25% for Bankia Visa cardholders, instead of the usual 30%. Further information in the following link.
Manage your Avios
- Each time you use your card in shops you will get Avios points, which you can exchange for free flights on Iberia and British Airways, hotel stays, or car rentals, etc.
- Iberia Sendo American Express®: 1 Avios for every €1 spent in shops.
- Iberia Sendo Visa: 1 Avios every€5 of expenditure in businesses.
- With your Iberia Sendo Card you can buy all of the extra Avios you may need to get a flight, or you can buy them to give away to a friend or family member who is also an Iberia Plus member.Service purchase (PDF, 120 kB)and present of Avios (PDF, 131 kB).
- You can receive your online statement and to consult it every month via Bankia Online. More information about how to sign up and view your statement (PDF, 183 kB).
You can consult the Standardised European information. Consumer credit (INE) (PDF, 184 kB).