Tarjeta ONG Unicef
Collaborates with Unicef with this card
Bankia yields a fixed amount every year to the chosen NGO for every contracted card.
- You collaborate with Unicef. Every account card. Simple. You just have to use your card to pay for your shopping.
Features of the card
- It is one of the cards included in the Bankia NGO project.
- In this way, Bankia yields a fixed amount every year to the chosen NGO for every contracted card. It is a customised card with the image and logo of Unicef.
- Preferential conditions in the AirRefund service for claims against airlines due to cancellation, overbooking or delays on flights in and out of Europe. The cardholder does not have to pay any expense up front when the claim is filed, nor throughout the process. Only if the response to your case is favourable, AirRefund will charge a commission of 25% for Bankia Visa cardholders, instead of the usual 30%. Further information in the following link.
UNICEF is the United Nations Children's Fund. It is the principal international organisation that works to promote the children's rights and achieve thus actual changes in the lives of million children. UNICEF's objective is to guarantee that children's rights to health, education and protection are fulfilled throughout the world.
To find out more about the goals and actions that Unicef carries out, visit its website www.unicef.es
If you want to help out by using the NGO Card but you don't have one yet, you can contract it from this same page.
You can consult the Standardised European information. Consumer credit (INE) (PDF, 184 kB).
Bankia Wallet App: your card in the mobile phone
Bankia puts at your disposal the app Bankia Wallet, an application that you will allow managing all your cards:
- Consult your movements.
- Change the PIN.
- In the event of loss, turn off her in an immediate way.
In addition, if you have a device Android 4.4 or superior with NFC, will be able to pay with the mobile phone, without taking the card top.
Enquiry all advantages of Bankia Wallet