Tarjeta ONG Unicef Crédito
Help Unicef with this card
Bankia assigns a fixed amount each year to the NGO chosen for each card.
- You are helping Unicef. Every card counts. Simple. You just have to use your card to pay for your shopping.
- It is one of the cards included in the Bankia NGO project.
- In this way, Bankia yields a fixed amount every year to the chosen NGO for every contracted card. This is a customised card featuring Unicef's image and logo.
- Preferential conditions in the AirRefund service for claims against airlines due to cancellation, overbooking or delays on flights in and out of Europe. The cardholder does not have to pay any expense up front when the claim is filed, nor throughout the process. If your case is approved, AirRefund will charge a 25% fee for Bankia Visa cardholders, instead of the usual 30%. Further information in the following link.
UNICEF is the United Nations Children's Fund. It is the principal international organisation that works to promote the children's rights and achieve thus actual changes in the lives of million children. UNICEF's objective is to guarantee that children's rights to health, education and protection are fulfilled throughout the world.
To find out more about the goals and actions that Unicef carries out, visit its website www.unicef.es
If you would like to help with the NGO Card but haven't got yours yet, you can sign up for one here.
You can read the Standardised European information. Consumer credit (INE) (PDF, 198 kB).
Your card in the mobile phone
With your card Bankia will be able to pay with the mobile phone without taking the card top. In mobile Android with NFC via Bankia Wallet or in iPhone, via Apple Pay.
In addition, with the app Bankia Wallet, will be able to manage all your cards:
- Check your transactions.
- Change your PIN.
- If you lose your phone, turn the App off immediately.
- Or even withdraw cash in ATMs without card.