Tarjeta Crédito Paralímpicos
Bankia and the Comité Paralímpico Español you offer a card
with which you can participate in the training and preparation of paralympic athletes
- The first solidarity card for paralympic sport in Europe. We donate part of income generated. With Braille on the side for the visually challenged.
Advantages of the Paralympic Card
- Free registration*.
- Free maintenance fee**.
- You can use it to shop and withdraw cash from ATMs all over the world.
- Participates in promotions and discounts.
- Preferential conditions in the AirRefund service for claims against airlines due to cancellation, overbooking or delays on flights in and out of Europe. The cardholder does not have to pay any expense up front when the claim is filed, nor throughout the process. Only if the response to your case is favourable, AirRefund will charge a commission of 25% for Bankia Visa cardholders, instead of the usual 30%. Further information in the following link.
Did you know that....
- It is the first card launched in solidarity with Paralympic sport in Europe.
- You use it as a normal card at the same time as you are collaborating in a grand project. We donate part of the income that is generated from fees and use to the CPE.
- Braille characters of the CPE (Spanish Paralympic Committee) initials on the side of the card to facilitate its use by people with visual disabilities.
The Paralympic Card is far more than a card.
They do the impossible. With this card, you make it possible.
* If this is the first card of the line or you had it more than 6 months ago, otherwise it is € 35. Free registration if you belong to "FOR BEING YOU".
** The card is free if you belong to "FOR BEING YOU" and you carry out at least one operation a year with it or you spend more than € 5,000 in the 12 months prior to the fee due date. Otherwise, €35.
You can consult the Standardised European information. Consumer credit (INE) (PDF, 184 kB).