Carné Joven de Castilla-La Mancha
If you're aged between 14 and 29 and you live in Castile-La Mancha
You can contract your Youth Card with us now
- Visa and Youth Card, all in one. Discounts for the cinema, events, concerts and a lot more. Free travel assistance insurance.
Advantages of the Carné Joven de Castilla-La Mancha
- 2x1: Visa Card and Youth Card all in one Make retail purchases, use it to withdraw money at ATMs, and enjoy all the advantages you have for being young.
- No registration fee or maintenance charges.
- Free travel assistance insurance with CASER.
- Discounts on various sports activities, culture and leisure: cinema, shows, musicals, concerts, museums, etc.
- Special promotions for being young and a holder of the card.
- Travel non-stop! Advantages in Europe. Find them on the website of the European Youth Card.
- Preferential conditions in the AirRefund service for claims against airlines due to cancellation, overbooking or delays on flights in and out of Europe. The cardholder does not have to pay any expense up front when the claim is filed, nor throughout the process. If your case is approved, AirRefund will charge a 25% fee for Bankia Visa cardholders, instead of the usual 30%. Further information in the followinglink.
In addition, all the information on the advantages and discounts of your Carné Joven Castilla-la Mancha in the Castile-La Mancha Youth Website.
Where can I use my card?
Look for this logo and enjoy discounts and special promotions:
There are many places where holding a Youth Card offers more than one advantage.
You can read the Specific pre-contractual information (IPE) (PDF, 58 kB).
Your card in the mobile phone
Know Bankia Wallet? The app with which will be able to buy with your mobile Android without taking the card top.
And take advantage of have PayPal in our service channels. You can link an account PayPal, consult movements and add Bankia cards to PayPal directly from the app Bankia and Bankia Online.