Carné Joven de Castilla-La Mancha
If you're aged between 14 and 29 and you live in Castile-La Mancha
You can contract your Youth Card with us now
- Visa and Youth Card, all in one. Discounts for the cinema, events, concerts and a lot more. Free travel assistance insurance.
Advantages of the Castile-La Mancha Youth Card
- 2x1: Visa Card and Youth Card all in one Make retail purchases, use it to withdraw money at ATMs, and enjoy all the advantages you have for being young.
- No registration fee or maintenance charges.
- Free travel assistance insurance with CASER.
- Discounts on various sports activities, culture and leisure: cinema, shows, musicals, concerts, museums, etc.
- Special promotions for being young and a holder of the card.
- Travel non-stop! Advantages in Europe. Find them on the website of the European Youth Card.
- Preferential conditions in the AirRefund service for claims against airlines due to cancellation, overbooking or delays on flights in and out of Europe. The cardholder does not have to pay any expense up front when the claim is filed, nor throughout the process. If your case is approved, AirRefund will charge a 25% fee for Bankia Visa cardholders, instead of the usual 30%. Further information in the followinglink.
In addition, all the information on the advantages and discounts of your Castile-la Mancha Youth Card on the Castile-La Mancha Youth Website.
Where can I use my card?
Look for this logo and enjoy discounts and special promotions:
There are many places where holding a Youth Card offers more than one advantage.
You can read the Specific pre-contractual information (IPE) (PDF, 58 kB).
Bankia Wallet App: your card on your mobile phone
Bankia offers the Bankia Wallet App, an application that lets you manage all your cards:
- Check your transactions.
- Change the PIN.
- If you lose your phone, turn the App off immediately.
Also, if you have an Android 4.4 or later device with NFC, you can pay using your mobile phone without having to carry the card.