Carné Joven de la Junta de Castilla y León
If you are under 31 and you live in Castile-Leon
You can apply for your Youth Card at any Bankia branch
- Visa and Youth Card all in one. Discounts on leisure, travel and a lot more. Free travel assistance insurance.
And if still do not have the Youth Card of Castile-Leon can contract it in your branch of Bankia or in Bankia.es before 30 September and if you do a purchase during the month of registration and following, run away with some glasses of sun to sport this summer.
It makes good use of that are still on time!
Benefits of the Government of Castile-Leon Youth Card
- 2x1: A VISA card and a Youth Card all in one. You can pay for your purchases or get cash at any time through the Bankia ATM network.
- No registration fee or maintenance charges.
- You will enjoy advantages and discounts on a large number of sporting and leisure activities, trips and much more. Don't miss a visit to the Youth Card website! where you will also be able to find out about all events, activities and offers.
- You have Free MAPFRE Travel Assistance Insurance (PDF, 68.27 kB), for your breaks.
- Discover Bizum, the easiest way of sending money to your friends, in seconds and to any company. Without the need for to know its account. From mobile phone to mobile phone.
And all of this for just ?3 per year (fully allocated to the youth card activities).
You can consult the Specific pre-contractual information (IPE) (PDF, 58 kB).