Carné Joven del Gobierno de Canarias
If are between 14 and 30 years old and you live in the Canary Islands Community
You can request the Youth Card at any Bankia branch
- Visa and Youth Card all in one. Discounts for the cinema, events, concerts and a lot more. Free travel assistance insurance.
Benefits of the Canary Islands Government Youth Card
- 2x1: Visa Card and Youth Card all in one Make retail purchases, use it to withdraw money at ATMs, and enjoy all the advantages you have for being young.
- No registration fee or maintenance charges.
- You will enjoy advantages and discounts on a large number of sporting and leisure activities, trips and much more. Consult the website http:/www.desinquietos.comwhere you will also be able to find out about all events, activities and offers.
- You can make cash-free purchases anywhere you go or make a cash withdrawals from any Bankia network ATMs .
- And for your travels and escapades you also have a Free MAFRE travel assistance insurance (PDF, 68.27 kB)
- Discover Bizum, the easiest way of sending money to your friends, in seconds and to any company. Without the need for to know its account. From mobile phone to mobile phone.
And all of this for only 3.03 euros every other year (public rate that is paid to the Canary Islands Government).
You can consult the Specific pre-contractual information (IPE) (PDF, 51 kB).