We are strengthening our NGO Programme
Bankia yields a fixed amount to the chosen NGO for every contracted card
- Collaborate with the NGO of your choice. Every account card.. You just have to use your card to pay in shops.
Associations and foundations
Who could espouse the programme?
The programme is aimed at the associations and foundationswhose aims are humanitarian aid, development cooperation, social action and the defense and protection of the environment. They must be set up and uninterruptedly develop its activity at least three years earlier of the date of the application. In the case of associations, they must accredit having obtained the declaration of public utility.
How must request it?
To access this programme the organisation must fill in the form registration application.
- Once the application has been received and the requirements checked, Bankia will contact the applicant to confirm reception of the application and the documentation presented.
- Selected NGOs must sign a collaboration agreement with Bankia, it being necessary to open a current account in Bankia where the corresponding contributions will be deposited.
How can collaborate clients?
The holder of the NGO Card can select the organisation from the list: Organisations associated with the programme (PDF, 316 KB) that to that which wants to collaborate, at no additional cost for him.
Similarly, the cardholder can change the NGO recipient of aids via a branch of Bankia or of Bankia Online.
You want to know the Cards NGO?
Two types of NGO card are available: General NGO Card and Customised NGO Card.
- Generic card NGO: has a single image for all NGOs. The card holder may change the beneficiary NGO whenever they like through their local branch and Oficina Internet.
- Customised card NGO: the image is personalised and the following products are currently available in this mode.
- Acnur NGO card.
- Unicef NGO card.
- Red Cross NGO card.
- Manos Unidas NGO card.
- Ayuda en Acción NGO card.
- Medicus Mundi NGO card.
- Action against Hunger NGO card.
The customer can select the NGO they feel most identified with. The change of NGO will only will be possible by cancelling the current card and the registration of a new card associated with the chosen card.
You can consult the Specific pre-contractual information (IPE) (PDF, 53 kB).