We are strengthening our NGO Programme
Bankia yields a fixed amount to the chosen NGO for every contracted*card
- Collaborate with the NGO of your choice. Every account card.. You just have to use your card to pay in shops.
Associations and foundations
¿Who could espouse the programme?
The programme is aimed at the associations and foundationswhose aims are humanitarian aid, development cooperation, social action and the defense and protection of the environment. They must be legally constituted and have continuously developed their activity for at least three years before the date of application. In the case of associations, they must accredit having obtained the declaration of public utility.
¿How must request it?
To access this programme the organisation owes fill in the application form of registration.
- Once the application has been received and the requirements checked, Bankia will contact the applicant to confirm receipt of the application and the documentation sent.
- Selected NGOs must sign a collaboration agreement with Bankia, it being necessary to open a current account in Bankia where the corresponding contributions will be deposited.
¿How can collaborate the clients?
The holder of the NGO Card can select the organisation from the list of Organisations associated with the programme (PDF, 316 KB) that to that which wants collaborate, at no additional cost for him.
Similarly, the cardholder can change the NGO recipient of the aids via a branch of Bankia or of Bankia Online.
¿You want know the NGO Cards?
Two types of NGO card are available: General NGO Card and Customised NGO Card.
- Generic card NGO: has a single image for all NGOs. The card holder may change the beneficiary NGO whenever they like through their local branch and Oficina Internet.
- Customised card NGO: the image is personalised and the following products are currently available in this mode.
- NGO Acnur Card.
- Unicef NGO Card.
- Red Cross NGO Card.
- Manos Unidas NGO Card.
- Ayuda en Acción (Help through Action) NGO Card.
- Medicus Mundi NGO Card.
- NGO Card Action Against Hunger.
The customer can select the NGO they feel most identified with. The change of NGO only will be possible through the cancellation of the card in force and the registration of a new card associated with the chosen card.
You can consult the Specific pre-contractual information (IPE) (PDF, 73 kB).
*8 euros for card a year in type of debit card and 16 euros in credit.
Bankia Wallet App: your card in the mobile phone
Bankia puts at your disposal the app Bankia Wallet, an application that you will allow managing all your cards:
- Consult your movements.
- Change the PIN.
- In the event of loss, turn off her in an immediate way.
In addition, if you have a device Android 4.4 or superior with NFC, will be able to pay with the mobile phone, without taking the card top.
Enquiry all advantages of Bankia Wallet