Sticker Bankia Wallet
If you don't have a mobile phone with NFC technology or you have an iPhone
we propose you an alternative: the Bankia Sticker Wallet
- Turns your mobile phone in a debit card. Free registration if the contracts thing by the Oficina Internet. Reduced size card.
What is it?
A small card attached to the lower back side of your mobile phone. In this way, your card and your mobile phone become one. It's that easy.
Where can I use the Sticker?
- Businesses with terminals that they allow payment without contact (Contactless).
- Bankia ATMs Contactless
You can identify contactless terminals with this icon:
How do I have to use it?
Very simple. When you make a purchase, the shop enters the amount of the purchase in the terminal, and all you have to do is bring your mobile phone close to the terminal with the card facing it to make the payment:
- If the purchase is for less than €20, the transaction will have finished.
- However, if the purchase is for €20 or more, you must enter the PIN of the sticker to finalize the transaction.
To withdraw cash in ATMs, please bring the card close to the Contactless icon in the Bankia ATM and follow the instructions shown in the screen. You must enter your PIN to continue with the operation.
Where to request it and registration fee
Free registration if you contract it through Bankia Online (just for mobile phones without NFC or iPhone).
Your card in the mobile phone
With your card Bankia will be able to pay with the mobile phone without taking the card top. In mobile Android with NFC via Bankia Wallet, with Samsung mobile phones can pay with Samsung Pay and in iPhone, via Apple Pay.
In addition, with the app Bankia Wallet, will be able to manage all your cards:
- Check your transactions.
- Change your PIN.
- If you lose your phone, turn the App off immediately.
- Or even withdraw cash in ATMs without card.