Tarjeta Débito Joven
Free until age 25
or if you belong to “JUST FOR BEING YOU”, without registration or maintenance fee*
- Free registration fee. 2% discount on mobile phone top ups. Travel assistance insurance.
Advantages of the Youth Debit Card
- Free up to 25 years (inclusive) or if you belong to ?JUST FOR BEING YOU?, without registration fee nor maintenance*.
- Discount of the 2 % in the recharges of mobile phone that you carry out via Bankia Online and in the ATMs Bankia.
- Free travel assistance insurance .
- The Youth Debit Card has Contactless technology, which allows you to make payments without contact in duly equipped establishments and to withdraw cash from Bankia ATMs without having to insert your card. Remember that if the purchase is for an amount of €20 or more, you will have to type in the PIN of your card.
- And if are of which prefers directly pay with the mobile phone, do it with Bankia Wallet. Additionally will be able to send money to your friends with Bizum, in seconds, to any company and without the need for to know its account. From mobile phone to mobile phone.
- Preferential conditions in the AirRefund service for claims against airlines due to cancellation, overbooking or delays on flights in and out of Europe. The cardholder does not have to pay any expense up front when the claim is filed, nor throughout the process. Only if the response to your case is favourable, AirRefund will charge a commission of 25% for Bankia Visa cardholders, instead of the usual 30%. Further information in the following link.
You can consult the Specific pre-contractual information (IPE) (PDF, 54 KB).
* Otherwise you will pay € 20 for the registration and maintenance fee.