Tarjeta ONG Cruz Roja
Collaborates with Red Cross with this card
Bankia yields a fixed amount every year to the chosen NGO for every contracted card
- Collaborates with Red Cross. Every account card. Only have pay with your card in businesses.
Characteristics of the card
- It is one of the cards included in the Bankia NGO project.
- In this way, Bankia yields a fixed amount every year to the chosen NGO for every contracted card. It is a customised card with the image and logo of Red Cross.
- Preferred conditions in the service AirRefund, for claims to airlines for cancellation, overbooking or delays in flights with exit from and arrived at Europe. The cardholder does not have move forward no expenditure, nor at the start of its claim, nor throughout the process. If your case is approved, AirRefund will charge a 25% fee for Bankia Visa cardholders, instead of the usual 30%. More information in the next link.
The Red Cross is an international NGO whose founding principles are: humanity, impartiality, neutrality, independence, voluntary service, unity and universality. On these cimientos bases all its protection activity to the life and its health.
To know more on the ends and stock that carries out Red Cross visits its website www.cruzroja.es
If you wish help with the NGO Card but still do not have it, can contract her from this same page.
You can read the Specific pre-contractual information (IPE) (PDF, 73 KB).
Bankia Wallet App: your card on your mobile phone
Bankia offers the Bankia Wallet App, an application that lets you manage all your cards:
- Check your transactions.
- Change the PIN.
- If you lose your phone, turn the App off immediately.
Also, if you have an Android 4.4 or later device with NFC, you can pay using your mobile phone without having to carry the card.