Tarjeta ONG Unicef Débito
Contribute to Unicef with this card
Bankia yields a fixed amount every year to the chosen NGO for every contracted card
- Cooperate with Unicef. Every account card. You just have to use your card to pay in shops.
Features of the card
- It is one of the cards included in the Bankia NGO project.
- In this way, Bankia yields a fixed amount every year to the chosen NGO for every contracted card. It is a customised card with the image and logo of Unicef.
- Preferential conditions in the AirRefund service for claims against airlines due to cancellation, overbooking or delays on flights in and out of Europe. The cardholder does not have to pay any expense up front when the claim is filed, nor throughout the process. If your case is approved, AirRefund will charge a 25% fee for Bankia Visa cardholders, instead of the usual 30%. Further information in the following link.
UNICEF is the United Nations Children's Fund. It is the principal international organisation that works to promote the children's rights and achieve thus actual changes in the lives of million children. UNICEF's objective is to guarantee that children's rights to health, education and protection are fulfilled throughout the world.
To find out more about the goals and actions that Unicef carries out, visit its website www.unicef.es
If you want to help out by using the NGO Card but you don't have one yet, you can contract it from this same page.
You can read the Specific pre-contractual information (IPE) (PDF, 73 kB).
Bankia Wallet App: your card on your mobile phone
Bankia offers the Bankia Wallet App, an application that lets you manage all your cards:
- Check your transactions.
- Change the PIN.
- If you lose your phone, turn the App off immediately.
Also, if you have an Android 4.4 or later device with NFC, you can pay using your mobile phone without having to carry the card.