Tarjeta Débito Paralímpicos
Bankia and the Spanish Paralympics Committee
Now we offer you a card that lets you participate in the training and preparation of Paralympic athletes
- The first paralympic sport solidarity card launched in Europe. We donate part of the income generated. Characters in Braille.
Advantages of the Paralympic Card
- Free*registration fee.
- Free**maintenance fee.
- You can use it to shop and withdraw cash from ATMs all over the world.
- Participates in promotions and discounts.
- Preferential conditions in the AirRefund service for claims against airlines due to cancellation, overbooking or delays on flights in and out of Europe. The cardholder does not have to pay any expense up front when the claim is filed, nor throughout the process. Only if the response to your case is favourable, AirRefund will charge a commission of 25% for Bankia Visa cardholders, instead of the usual 30%. Further information in the following link.
Did you know that....
- It is the first solidarity card with the launched paralympic sport in Europe.
- You use it as a normal card at the same time as you are collaborating in a grand project. We donate part of the income generated from the fees to the Spanish Paralympics Committee.
- Characters Braille of the initials CPE (Comité Paralímpico Español) in the side of the card to provide its use to staff with visual disability.
The Paralympic Card is far more than a plastic.
View the latest news from the Spanish Paralympic Committeel
You can consult the Specific pre-contractual information (IPE) (PDF, 53 kB).
* If it is the first card of the line or it had it does more than 6 months, otherwise the cost will be 20€.
** Free credit type if it belongs to "FOR BEING YOU" and it carries out an operation a year with the card or with an invoicing higher than€5,000 in 12 previous months to the one of the charge of the fee. Otherwise€35. Maintenance fee debit type always€20.