Tarjeta Débito Paralímpicos
Bankia and the Spanish Paralympics Committee
Now we offer you a card that lets you participate in the training and preparation of Paralympic athletes
- The first paralympic sport solidarity card launched in Europe. We donate part of the income generated. Characters in Braille.
Advantages of the Paralympic Card
- Free registration*.
- Free maintenance fee**.
- You can use it to shop and withdraw cash from ATMs all over the world.
- Participates in promotions and discounts.
- Preferential conditions in the AirRefund service for claims against airlines due to cancellation, overbooking or delays on flights in and out of Europe. The cardholder does not have to pay any expense up front when the claim is filed, nor throughout the process. Only if the response to your case is favourable, AirRefund will charge a commission of 25% for Bankia Visa cardholders, instead of the usual 30%. Further information in the following link.
Did you know that....
- It is the first card launched in solidarity with Paralympic sport in Europe.
- You use it as a normal card at the same time as you are collaborating in a grand project. We donate part of the income generated from the fees to the Spanish Paralympics Committee.
- Braille characters of the CPE (Spanish Paralympic Committee) initials on the side of the card to facilitate its use by people with visual disabilities.
The Paralympic Card is far more than a card.
View the latest news from the Spanish Paralympic Committeel
You can consult the Specific pre-contractual information (IPE) (PDF, 73 kB).
* If is the first card of the line or it had it does more than 6 months, otherwise the cost will be 28 €.
** Credit card free if you belong to "JUST FOR BEING YOU" and perform one transaction a year with the card, or with invoicing higher than €5000 in the 12 months prior to the fee being charged. Otherwise, €35. Debit card maintenance fee, always €20.