Plan your spending by loading only the amount you need
The most recommended way to make purchases online
- Limits your use to the loaded balance. Recharge the card without cost. Transfer balance from your card.
Advantages of the Prepaid Card
- The Prepaid Card you allow limiting its use to the balance that you have charged previously, so that you can plan all your expenses.
- You can recharge the card so many times as you want free of charge via Oficina Internet. You can also transfer money from your debit card, at any ATM belonging to the Bankia network.
- With the Prepaid Card you can make purchases at more than 24 million establishments and withdraw cash at more than a million ATMs around the world. This is also the most recommended option for making purchases online.
- Preferential conditions in the AirRefund service for claims against airlines due to cancellation, overbooking or delays on flights in and out of Europe. The cardholder does not have to pay any expense up front when the claim is filed, nor throughout the process. Only if the response to your case is favourable, AirRefund will charge a commission of 25% for Bankia Visa cardholders, instead of the usual 30%. Further information in the following link.
You can consult the Specific pre-contractual information (IPE) (PDF, 53 kB).
Bankia Wallet App: your card in the mobile phone
Bankia puts at your disposal the app Bankia Wallet, an application that you will allow managing all your cards:
- Consult your movements.
- Change the PIN.
- In the event of loss, turn off her in an immediate way.
In addition, if you have a device Android 4.4 or superior with NFC, will be able to pay with the mobile phone, without taking the card top.
Enquiry all advantages of Bankia Wallet