Do you shop online? This is your card
Maximum security and no need for a physical card
- No physical medium. Prepaid system. Limit up to €1,500
Features of the Virtual Card
If you shop online, this is the card for you:
- Prepaid system: you set the limit. You can recharge it with the balance you want (up to a maximum of €1,500).
- Specific for online shopping.
- Maximum security, thanks to the “Secure Payment” system provided by many websites.
You need to have the Bankia Wallet App installed on your mobile phone to use this card. From this application you can:
- Top up and/or transfer your card balance.
- See what information is needed to make a purchase: card number, expiry date and the CVV security code.
- Preferential conditions in the AirRefund service for claims against airlines due to cancellation, overbooking or delays on flights in and out of Europe. The cardholder does not have to pay any expense up front when the claim is filed, nor throughout the process. If your case is approved, AirRefund will charge a 25% fee for Bankia Visa cardholders, instead of the usual 30%. Further information in the following link.
If you have not yet downloaded the Bankia Wallet App to your mobile phone, do it now and benefit from all the advantages of the Virtual Card .
You can read the Specific pre-contractual information (IPE) (PDF, 34.8 kB).
Bankia Wallet App: your card on your mobile phone
Bankia offers the Bankia Wallet App, an application that lets you manage all your cards:
- Check your transactions.
- Change the PIN.
- If you lose your phone, turn the App off immediately.
Also, if you have an Android 4.4 or later device with NFC, you can pay using your mobile phone without having to carry the card.