Programa Crédito ONG
We are strengthening our NGO Programme
We pay 50% of the net profit obtained from the use of the cards to the organisations
- Collaborate with the NGO of your choice. Bankia donates 50% of the net profit obtained. You just have to pay with your NGO card in businesses.
Associations and foundations
Who can espouse the programme?
The programme is aimed at the associations and foundations whose aims are humanitarian aid, development cooperation, social action and the defense and protection of the environment. They must be set up and uninterruptedly develop its activity at least three years earlier of the date of the application. In the case of associations, they must accredit having obtained the declaration of public utility.
How must request it?
To access this programme the organisation must fill in the form of registration application.
- Once the application has been received and the requirements checked, Bankia will contact the applicant to confirm reception of the application and the documentation presented.
- Selected NGOs must sign a collaboration agreement with Bankia, it being necessary to open a current account in Bankia where the corresponding contributions will be deposited.
How collaborate Bankia's clients?
The holder of a Bankia NGO card can choose from the list of Organisations associated with the programme (PDF, 315 kB) that to that which wants that the 50 % of net profits obtained by the use yields him to him in businesses of its card. In this way the holder collaborates with the NGO at no extra cost to them.
Similarly, the cardholder can change the NGO recipient of aids via Bankia Online.
NGO cards associated with the programme
Two types of NGO card are available:
- Generic NGO card, has a single image for all NGOs. The cardholder will be able to change the NGO whenever they considers it opportune via the Oficina Internet.
- Customised card NGO: the image is personalised and the following products are currently available in this mode.
- Acnur NGO card.
- Unicef NGO card.
- Red Cross NGO card.
- Manos Unidas NGO card.
- Ayuda en Acción NGO card.
- Medicus Mundi NGO card.
- Action against Hunger NGO card.
Customer it can choose the NGO with which sits down more identified. The change of NGO will only will be possible by cancelling the current card and the registration of a new card associated with the chosen card.
You can consult the Standardised European information. Consumer credit (INE) (PDF, 184 kB).